Aldersgate School of Ministry
Come and be a part of this celebration of faith, family, and fellowship as we grow together in Christ on Wednesday nights! Aldersgate families are invited to gather for a time of breaking bread together and age-appropriate Bible-based Discipleship programs for all ages.
Fall Term (September 20 – November 8)
5:00 – 6:00pm Family Meal – Sanctuary
6:15pm – Classes Meetings
- Student Ministry [Student Center]
- Danielle Kim
- Children’s Ministry [CWC, Rooms 104/106]
- Danielle Kim
- Divorce Care [Room 115]
- Jenna De La Rosa
- Ultimate Journey [TBA]
- Lamar McNew
- Intercessory Prayer [Prayer Room]
- Linda Carpenter & Judy Parks
- Discerning Your Call [Conference Room]
- Joe DeLeon
- The Stairway to Heaven [Horizons Building A]
- Alton Rogers
- The Gospel of Mark [Room 102]
- Becky Rogers
- Spirit, Soul, and Body [Horizons Building B]
- David Denke
- Life of Christ [Worship Center]
- Mario Parga
- Evangelism Training [TBA; Starts December 6]
- Joe Campos
7:00 – 7:45pm – Gospel Choir
7:45 – 8:30pm – Childcare [Nursery]
This blessing-filled evening of feasting together on God’s Word will conclude by 7:00pm so folks can make it home to enjoy family-time.
Meal reservations should be made using the envelope provided in Sunday’s bulletin or by calling the Church Office at 979.696.1376 by 5:00pm Tuesdays. Prepaying is preferred. You can even pay online.
More information at the Welcome Center. Childcare will be provided.